The 3rd Sunday of the Month at 6pm
United Presbyterian Church
730 Beville Rd, Daytona Beach
Why public relations is important to the NA member
The Narcotics Anonymous message is that “an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use and find a new way to live.” Our relations with the public enable us to share this message broadly so that those who might benefit from our program of recovery can find us.
PR Minutes January 2018 (213.3k)
Minutes submitted by Melinda C.
PR Minutes December 2017 (81k)
Minutes submitted by Stephanie S.
PR Minutes March 2017 (64.6k)
Prepared by Todd
- Minutes December 2016 (12.1k)
- PR Minutes November 2016.pdf (184.3k)
- October 2016 Minutes (324.9k)
- Final Report 2016 PR (209.7k)
Minutes PR April 2016 (118.4k)
Minutes March 2016 (279.7k)
Minutes from Melinda C.
- Minutes February 2016 (11.9k)
- Minutes PR 12/2015 (39.5k)
- PR Monthly Report Submitted to Area (128k)
Minutes PR 10/2015 (123.1k)
Minutes from Ron A.
Minutes 8/2015 (242.9k)
Minutes from Secretary Melinda C.
- Public Relations Subcommittee Guidelines 2015.pdf (391.4k)
Minutes 2/15/15 (216.8k)
Minutes from Secretary, Melinda C.